The maximum Internet connection speed is enabled in all plans, which means that the peak speeds for 4G devices are 375 Mbps for download and 50 Mbps for upload, and for 3G devices 42,2 Mbps for download and 5.7 Mbps for upload.
|Data allowance ||30 GB ||60 GB ||100 GB |
|Monthly fee ||17,49 € ||24,49 € ||35,49 € |
Data usage of various online activities
- 30 GB of volume enables you, for example either to watch 30 hours or so YouTube videos in normal quality or 10 hours in HD quality, listen to the music on the Internet around 300 hours or play online games around 60 hours.
- 660 GB of volume enables you, for example either to watch 60 hours or so YouTube videos in normal quality or 20 hours in HD quality, listen to the music on the Internet around 600 hours or play online games around 120 hours.
- 100 GB of volume enables you, for example either to watch 100 hours or so YouTube videos in normal quality or 33 hours in HD quality, listen to the music on the Internet around 1000 hours or play online games around 200 hours.
- Only data service is activated on the internet device.
- Data transmission units: 1 MB=1 024 kB; 1 GB=1 048 576 kB.
- Plan's allowance can be used in Estonia. Those who subscribed on October 26, 2015 or later can also use the allowance in other Baltic and Nordic countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway). For using data in other countries, roaming terms and prices and/or the Price list applies.
- Data allowance that can be used in other Nordic and Baltic countries is meant for normal data usage during travel. If the user wants to use more than 50% of the allowance in the Nordic and Baltic countries, it is possible to order an add-on data pack, which enables data usage in these countries as per Internet in Computer data plan (home) rates, or pay per MB according to the roaming price list.
- Once the allowance is reached, internet access is suspended. To continue using internet, you have to get a larger Internet on Computer data plan or buy an add-on data pack.
- Plan fees are calculated on a daily basis on the first month of the subscription. On the last month of the subscription, the monthly fee is paid in full. If the plan is changed to a cheaper one, monthly fee of the more expensive plan applies for the current month.
- Unused monthly allowance cannot be carried over to the following month.