Uudis: Mobiilside kvaliteet paranes sadades asukohtades üle Eesti
In the first half of 2017, Telia installed and updated 420 mobile base stations across Estonia, thereby improving mobile reception in all counties.
In addition to installing 150 new mobile base stations, Telia updated 136 and expanded capacity in 134 base stations. The biggest changes took place in Harju, Pärnu, Tartu, Ida-Viru, Lääne, and Rapla counties.
A list of most notable base station updates by counties in the first half of 2017:
- Harju county and Tallinn – 161 jobs, including new base stations, as well as updates and increased capacities for existing base stations in different locations. 3 new base stations in Harju county (Hirvli, Kangru, Kurtna), 3 new base stations in Tallinn (Tiskre, Mustamäe Street, Tähesaju Street).
- Pärnu county – 67 jobs, including 3 new base stations in Rannaküla, Liu and Laane Street in Pärnu.
- Tartu county – 31 jobs.
- Lääne county – 20 jobs, including 4 new base stations in Nõva, Taebla, Karuse, and Karja Street in Haapsalu.
- Ida-Viru county – 23 jobs.
- Järva county – 12 jobs.
- Jõgeva county – 10 jobs, including 2 new base stations new Pikkjärve.
- Lääne-Viru county – 18 jobs.
- Põlva county – 13 jobs.
- Rapla county – 25 jobs, including 3 new base stations in Sipa, Vana-Vigala, Urge.
- Saare county – 5 jobs, including one new base station in Tagamõisa.
- Hiiu county – 1 job.
- Valga county – 10 jobs.
- Viljandi county – 17 jobs.
- Võru county – 7 jobs.