Online Shopping via TV Now Available in Estonia
This week, Telia TV added a new feature, TV Shop, which enables ordering a new TV directly from your TV screen.
Karl Anton, TV and Multimedia Area Manager at Telia, explained that this pilot project enables customers to order a new TV via the TV Shop, which features ten TVs.
„We are testing this feature first with TVs to see how customers receive it. If it goes well, we will be able to further develop the service and expand the selection of products,“ Karl Anton said.
Telia’s TV Shop is available to all Telia TV and MINU.TV customers with a set-top box via a menu item ’Shop’ (restart the set-top box if you don’t see it in the menu) from October 2nd.
The Shop is not available to old smartTV customers, to use the new Shop service smartTV customers must switch to the new Telia TV platform.
How to order a new TV via TV Shop?
- Go to the TV’s menu item Shop, which features 10 campaign TVs. All items have pictures, prices, and description.
- To view item details, click on it.
- To order the TV, select the „Send order“ button.
- To confirm the order, enter your Telia TV PIN code.
- After entering the PIN code, the order is sent to Telia who will contact you latest during the next business day to agree on the payment method and shipment details.
- You will then receive an email with a link to confirm the order.